Columbia Metropolitan Airport
Fast Lane Parking Application
Once you have signed up for the program, an email will be sent to the Republic Parking Office. The manager on duty will call you to obtain your credit card number and key it directly into the software program for security purposes. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this call so plan accordingly. Depending on your date of travel, you can either pick up your card from the cashier in the exit booths once you are notified it is ready, or we can mail it to you via US Mail.
Welcome to Columbia Metropolitan Airport’s Fast Lane program! Below are some helpful hints and reminders about the program:
- Parking is $10 per day in the surface lot and $14 per day in the garage.
- You can choose one or both parking options when signing up for the program. If you choose both the surface and garage, you will be issued two access cards for the respective parking lots.
- There are no additional fees associated with the Fast Lane program
- You can enter in any of the three lanes for surface or three lanes for the garage
- Simply place your Fast Lane card on the round Fast Lane sticker on the entrance machine and the gate will raise. (Do not take a ticket)
- Park anywhere in the lot of which you selected
- When you return, exit via the far-left lane that has the Fast Lane sign over it
- Pull all the way up to the booth and place your Fast Lane card on the round Fast Lane sicker and the gate will raise/li>
- You will receive your receipt via email within approximately 90 minutes
- If you lose your card, or need to update your credit card information, call the parking office at 803-822-7930 and ask for the manager on duty. Your card can only be used for parking at CAE, but we will still need to deactivate your card and issue a new one for you.