Columbia Metropolitan Airport
Fast Lane Parking Application
Once you have signed up for the program, an email will be sent to the Republic Parking office. The manager on duty will call you to obtain your credit card number and key it directly into the software program for security purposes. It may take up to 24 hours to receive this call so plan accordingly. Depending on your date of travel, you can either pick up your card from the cashier in the exit booths once you are notified it is ready, or we can mail it to you via US Mail.
Thank you for signing up for the Columbia Metropolitan Airport’s Fast Lane program! Below are some helpful hints and reminders about the program:
- Parking is $6.00 per 24 hour period in the surface lot
- There are no additional fees associated with the Fast Lane program
- You can enter in any of the 3 lanes to the surface lot
- Simply place your Fast Lane pass on the round Fast Lane sticker on the ticket machine and the gate will raise. (Do not take a ticket!)
- Park anywhere in the surface lot
- You must use your Fast Lane pass to properly enter and exit the surface lot. If you obtain a ticket you will need to pay the regular $8.00 rate.
- When you return, exit via the far left lane with the FAST LANE sign over it
- Pull all the way up to the booth and place your Fast Lane pass on the round Fast Lane sticker and the gate will raise
- You will receive your receipt via email within approximately 90 minutes
- If you lose your card, call the parking office at 803-822-7930 and ask for the manager on duty, your card can only be used for parking at CAE, but we will still need to deactivate your card and issue a new one for you